Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1152/blog/index.php5 on line 16
Recent news from major institutions, including Chase Mortgage and Bank of America, outline their intent to streamline and increase their internal short sale processes. Specifically, Bank of America has released an extremely updated version of the software they use to process short sales.
What does this mean for home sellers? If you are planning on selling your home, and think you may need a short sale, please contact us immediately.
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates