LPS, a company that processes mortgage foreclosure on behalf of many large banks, has reported that the number of foreclosures is up 8.1 percent compared to February. Honestly, this may just be because of the holiday season and the slow starts caused by it, although there was a slight decrease in March.
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates