Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1152/blog/index.php5 on line 16
A weaker than expected employment report helped keep rates at record lows. For multiple months, they continue to set historically low records. In fact, they are bouncing around near all time lows.
Home buyers are advised to lock their rates as soon as possible to take advantage of the low rates.
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates