Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1152/blog/index.php5 on line 16
WASHINGTON — Here's some encouraging news for financially stressed homeowners across the country: The Senate Finance Committee has approved a bipartisan bill that would extend the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act through 2013.
Ann Nagel, Broker Associate/Realtor
Realty ONE Group-A Team of Professionals
3830 Valley Centre Road
Suite #705-657San Diego, CA 92130
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates